What’s New at Greenwoods!
- Greenwoods, Braehaven, and Adult Day Program Calendars of Events for September are now available to view. Click here to access.
- Director of Care: After over six years in the Director of Care role, Barb Williams will be returning to a staff nurse position. We thank Barb for her leadership and are very grateful that Barb will continue as an integral part of the team. Recruitment for her successor is now underway and more information can be found by clicking here.
- Garden Bench Raffle: – It’s time to get your tickets for the annual raffle of a beautiful custom-made bench by Luke Hart Weller! Click here for more information.
- We welcome you to our Adult Day Program. Click here for details.
- Please click here for the latest GES Bulletin (April 13, 2023) and past bulletins.
Vision, Mission, & Values
Greenwoods Eldercare Society is committed to being a sustainable dynamic organization using leading edge methods to deliver high quality, life enhancing care that respects dignity, self-worth and uniqueness. More..
Resident Bill of Rights
We recognise the fundamental rights that every resident of the Greenwoods Care Facility have including those enshrined in the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, Human Rights Legislation and contained in Common Law. More..