Greenwoods Eldercare is a fantastic employer with great package of benefits and public service pension plan. Greenwoods Eldercare is located on beautiful Salt Spring Island, where the climate and the people are warm and welcoming. If relocation is necessary, we will support you in your search for housing.
Our team at Greenwoods Eldercare provides professional care for our residents every day, ensuring all residents are respected in their new home environment. We take time to get to know our residents and their families, and we are honored to be trusted with their individual stories. It is our strong, inclusive team that creates a culture of acceptance here at Greenwoods Eldercare Society.
Current Positions Available
- Support Services (Dietary, Laundry, Housekeeping)
- Registered Care Aide (RCA)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
We require applicants to have:
- A TB test that has been taken within the last 6 months
- A minimum of two (2) professional references
- A Criminal Record Check (CRC) that is completed by the Ministry of Justice
- Proof of double COVID vaccination
For full job descriptions, general inquiries, or to apply, please call 250-537-5561 ext. 223 or email email@example.com.
While we appreciate all interest from candidates, only those selected to proceed in the hiring process will be contacted.